"We're All In" small business grant initiative
The program will provide $2,500 grants to 30,000 small businesses. It is designed to help small businesses get back on their feet amid the COVID-19 pandemic while also encouraging them to adopt best practices to keep employees, customers and communities safe.
Funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the grants will help small businesses with the costs of business interruption or for health and safety improvements, wages and salaries, rent, mortgages and inventory.
Businesses may be eligible if:
* Was an active business in February 2020; and
* Was started before 2020; and
* Is Wisconsin-based and for-profit; and
* Employs 20 or fewer full-time equivalent employees;
* Has more than > $0 and <$1 million in annual revenues.