- Culvert #1593 (Erie Road: between Eaton Road and Willow Road, just south of Gorzlancyk Road)
- Culvert #1608 (Erie Road: between Eaton Road and Willow Road, just north of Evening Star Drive)
- Culvert #1548 (Intersection of Willow Road and S Grandview Road)
- Culvert #1533 (S Grandview Road: just south of Eaton Road)
- Culvert #1568 (S Grandview Road: between Eaton Road and Allen Pond Road)
To see a map of the culvert locations, click here.
Each culvert is expected to take one day to replace (for a total of five days to replace all of them). Accordingly, traffic interruptions will occur for at least one day at each culvert location for removal and installation.
The Village will then be asphalt patching each of the culvert locations. There may be additional minor traffic interruptions during the paving process. After the paving, landscaping work will then be performed to restore the areas affected. The total project is expected to take 2-3 weeks, weather permitting.
If you have any questions about the culvert replacements or traffic interruptions, please call our Public Works Department at 920-468-5225.