Residents are reminded to place your brush at the curb parallel for pickup one week BEFORE the scheduled pickup week.
Please observe the following guidelines when placing materials out for collection:
- Brush up to 3" in diameter is acceptable in lengths no greater than 12 feet.
- Brush up to 6" in diameter is acceptable in lengths no greater than 8 feet.
- Brush greater than 6" in diameter cannot be accepted at the curb. Larger brush including stumps up to 12" in diameter at ground level can be taken to the Village yard waste site.
- Avoid cutting brush shorter than needed as fewer pieces is less handling for crews.
- Lay brush in piles at the curb with the branches laying parallel in same direction to the street.
- Please do not put brush at the curb any sooner than one week prior to the collection day.
- Brush must be at the curb prior to the Monday that brush is scheduled to be picked up. Brush not at the curb by the time crews come past will may be left.
- Lawn waste (grass, leaves, & garden materials) will not be taken. These materials must be taken to the Village yard waste site.