Below you can find a checklist to help ensure your smoke detectors are in working order.
- Does your home have at least one smoke alarm in each bedroom, near all sleeping areas, and on every level of the home, including the basement?____ Yes _____ No
- Is everyone in your home familiar with the sound of the smoke alarms?____ Yes _____ No
- Do you test your smoke alarms each month?____ Yes _____ No
- Have you tested the batteries in your smoke alarms this month?____ Yes _____ No
- Is your smoke detector older than 10 years?____ Yes _____ No
- Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke detectors within the past 6 months?____ Yes _____ No
Again, if you have any questions please feel free to call the Fire Department at 920-884-1077. The station is staffed Monday thru Friday 7:00am-5:00pm and Saturday and Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm. Thank you and make it a safe day!