BURGLARY PREVENTION CHECKLIST...DO YOU:
- Lock your doors and windows?
- Hide spare keys in an inconspicuous location?
- Verify the identity and place of employment of anyone who comes to your home?
- Ensure anything of value is not in plain sight through your windows?
- Report any suspicious behavior occurring in your neighborhood?
- Suspend newspaper delivery if gone for an extended period of time or have friend or family member collect such items for you?
Following the above procedures is the simplest and most effective way of preventing burglaries from occurring in your neighborhood and your home. Securing your home, verifying the identity of visitors, and remaining vigilant of your neighborhood's activities can ensure that you and your possessions remain safe.