- Construction of a deck, fence, shed, or placement of a pre-fabricated shed requires a building permit from the Village Building Inspector with inspections conducted.
- Sheds or accessory buildings must follow the setback requirements stated in the building code
- Fence, walls hedges or shrubbery height are measured from the street grade
- Fence height in the front and front side yard are not to exceed 3 feet
- Fence height in rear yard and rear side yard are not to exceed 6 feet
- Invisible fences or underground fences are not allowed within the right-of-way
- All permits can be obtained at the Village Office located at 2828 Allouez Ave.
Monday, May 23, 2016
As residents are getting ready to build fences, decks, and sheds there are somethings that you need to know.