Every hour of every day, someone in our community is seeking important information – from finding an after school program to securing adequate care for a child or an aging parent. With 2-1-1, help is just a phone call away.
2-1-1: Get Connected, Get Answers can provide information about:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: Food pantries, shelters, rent assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Healthcare and crisis intervention, support groups, counseling
- Employment Supports: Job training, transportation assistance, education programs
- Support for Children, Youth and Families: Childcare, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, mentoring, tutoring, protection services
- Volunteer Opportunities and Donations: Habitat for Humanity, St. Vincent de Paul, The Volunteer Center of Brown County