New Items to be recycled:
- Cartons (Milk, Juice, Soup, Wine, etc.)
- Dairy Containers (yogurt, sour cream, margarine, cottage cheese, etc.)
- Produce, bakery and deli containers (berry, donut, potatoes salad, etc.)
- Lids from above containers
- Newspapers, inserts, magazines, junk mail and catalogs
- Cardboard and paperboard packaging
- Office, writing, school paper and envelopes
- Phonebooks, other soft and hard cover books
- Paper bags, towel/toilet paper cores, paper egg cartons
- Shredded paper in a paper bag, stapled shut
- Glass food and beverage bottles and jars (all colors)
- Aluminum, steel, tin, bi-metal bottles and cans (empty aerosol cans)
- Plastic beverage and household bottles and jugs
The Tri-County Recycling Facility welcomes tours of the Facility and encourages groups ranging from children to senior citizens to come and learn more about the recycling program. Please visit the What Can I Recycle? page for more recycling information.
Recycle More, Landfill Less, Happy Recycling!!