Musical acts will begin performing at 6:00pm and will continue until 8:30pm. Performers will be located underneath the open pavilion at Josten Park (2280 Town Hall Road). Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, or blankets. Carry-ins are allowed, however attendees are encouraged to support the Bellevue Lion’s Club and Friends of Bellevue Parks who will be available selling concessions.
The 2013 music line-up is as follows:
- Monday, June 10th—The Cougars (genre: Pop/Rock)
- Monday, June 24th—Running with Scissors (genre: Variety)
- Monday, July 8th—Talk of the Town (genre: Dixieland Jazz)
- Monday, July 22th—Adam’s Way(genre: Rock/80’s to current)
- Monday, August 12th—Spin (genre: Pop/Rock/Mix)
- Monday, August 26th—Scotty Meyer Band (genre: Blues/Rock)
The first act of the season, The Cougars, are 3 lead female Rock and Roll vocalists. However with their wide variety of talent and high-energy you’ll enjoy music from Fleetwood Mac to Lady GaGa.For more information visit the Village's website at http://www.villageofbellevue.org/rockin or contact the Leisure Services Department at (920) 468-5225.