The Village Administrator is the Chief Administrative Officer and is responsible for the implementation of the Village Board's policies and priorities.
This is accomplished by coordinating the official business of the Village Board and by providing leadership and direction to the entire organization. Other duties of the Village Administrator include the following:
- Preparing the annual budget
- Attending Village Board meetings
- Recommending policies or programs to the Village Board
- Keeping the Village Board fully advised on financial and other conditions of the Village
- Supplying the Village Board with information to aid decision making