Leisure Services Department announces summer concert series line-up.The Rockin’ in Josten Summer Concert Series, returning this summer is scheduled to open on June 13, 2011 and will feature local area talent from a variety of musical genres. Concerts will be free and open to the general public.
Musical acts will begin performing at 6:00pm and will continue until 8:30pm. Performers will be located underneath the open pavilion at Josten Park (2280 Town Hall Road). Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, or blankets. Carry-ins are allowed, however attendees are encouraged to support the Bellevue Lion’s Club who will be available selling concessions.
The 2011 music line-up is as follows:
- Monday, June 13th - Nashville Pipeline (Sponsored by Bellevue Lions & Bellevue Auto Body)
- Monday, July 11th - Jim Scovell & the Heart Attack Band (Sponsored by the Bellevue Senior Advisory Board, Concert part of Senior Picnic, registration required)
- Monday, July 25th - Hoochie Koo
- Monday, August 1st - Subtle Chaos
- Monday, August 15th - Bazooka Joe
Their show will be focused around good music and a good time. The energy this band gives their crowds is electrifying. Their whole attitude is to have a great time doing what they do best, entertain. Local radio personalities from WNCY-Y100 radio have reaffirmed that this is “The best kept secret in the Fox Valley.”
For more information visit the Village's website at http://www.villageofbellevue.org or contact the Leisure Services Department at (920) 468-5225.